About The Wishcamper Companies
The Wishcamper Companies, Inc. is a for-profit business that is guided by a strong commitment to its mission. The mission has four components: Business, Policy, Human and Social.
BusinessWe are committed to improving and expanding the nation's stock of affordable housing and preserving its financial viability through the prudent use of a broad range of public and private resources.
PolicyWe are committed to development that is responsive to community needs, is environmentally sound and above all serves our residents well. We play an active role in shaping industry policies and best practices.
HumanWe create a professional, collaborative and collegial work environment. We value the input of all team members and share fairly in the success that we create as a company. The personal growth, creativity and initiative of our team members is encouraged and valued.
SocialWe give back to the properties we own and the communities where we work through philanthropy, volunteerism and civic engagement.
- We value our reputation above all else. Our actions in the community directly affect this reputation and shall always reflect the highest standards.
- Our residents are our constituents. By developing properties that are safe, affordable and desirable, we improve the communities in which we invest and contribute to our long-term success.
- We focus on the long term. We are committed to developing properties that are viable for the long term, both physically and financially. This focus benefits our residents and our financial partners.
- Our partners are vital to our success. We treat our partners fairly and communicate with them openly and honestly. This value allows each of our transactions to benefit from our strong and loyal network of partners.
- We are stewards of public resources. We effectively utilize government resources and are careful not to engage in projects that we feel promote waste.
Affiliations and Partners
The Wishcamper Companies, Inc. has built a strong set of relationships in the affordable housing industry throughout the years. Our affiliation with key industry organizations allows us to stay abreast of the latest policy initiatives and resources.
We work with a number of providers of professional services and financial products. The following list is representative:
- Nixon Peabody, LLC
- Cox Castle, LLP
- Rocky Mountain Development Group
- Wishrock Investment Group LLC
- National Housing Trust (NHT)
- Enterprise Community Partners
- Boston Financial Investment Management (BFIM)
- Sun Trust
- TD Bank
- Prudential Mortgage
- Walker & Dunlop
- Pillar Financial
- Stifel Nicolaus
- Glickman Family Office
- Equity Resource Investments